Our mission is to tell stories with an intimacy that allows artists and audiences to connect, stories that reflect our lives, relationships and our world today.
As a repertory theater, Dreamcatcher works with a core company of professional local actors, who return each season with the opportunity to explore new productions and works. Dreamcatcher also enriches the lives of children through theater, both by providing arts education programming and by offering young people opportunities to perform in their own projects. One of our special interests is serving the senior population, with outreach and in-house programs designed specifically for them.
Dreamcatcher Repertory Theatre is a 501(c)(3) organization incorporated under the laws of the State of New Jersey. All contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent allowed by law.
Market Size and Demographics
Dreamcatcher attracts audience members from all over northern New Jersey, particularly from Summit and the surrounding area, including Union, Morris, Essex, Hudson and Morris counties. Our new theater space seats approximately 120, and a successful production run can reach up to 900 people. Dreamcatcher audience members are generally consistent theater-goers, with a broad interest in arts and culture. Most are between the ages of 25 and 65 and tend to be well-educated and middle- or upper-middle class.
Budget and Sustainability
Your support will allow Dreamcatcher to continue its work for its 20th production season, and to expand its outreach and marketing activities. Dreamcatcher is working to build a diverse funding base that includes not only corporate and foundation grants, but also significant revenue from earned income (ticket sales) and individual donors. We have raised a significant portion of our funds from grants and private donations over the years and hope to expand that in our new Summit home.
Publicity and Recognition for Sponsorship
As a presenting theater with a full season of productions and events every year, Dreamcatcher offers a variety of opportunities for public recognition and promotion of our corporate sponsors. The type of recognition varies depending on the level of support provided.
At the $10,000 level, you will be recognized as an official season sponsor of the entire season, which includes the following opportunities and benefits:
Top-billing recognition as presenting sponsor on the cover of the playbills and promotional materials for all productions.
• as a presenting sponsor during the director’s introductory remarks at each show.
• on the homepage of the Dreamcatcher web site as presenting sponsor for the season.
• as presenting sponsor in the lobby showcase throughout the production season.
• in our newsletters as a presenting sponsor.
• in regular emails as a presenting sponsor.
• Four season passes and invitations to special events.
Alternatively, at the $5,000 level, you will be recognized as a production sponsor of a specific mainstage production, which includes the following opportunities and benefits:
• as a production sponsor in the playbill for a specific mainstage production, featured prominently on the inside cover.
• on the homepage of the Dreamcatcher web site as production sponsor.
• as production sponsor in the lobby showcase throughout the mainstage production.
• in Dreamcatcher’s newsletter as a production sponsor.
• n regular emails as a production sponsor.
• Four tickets to that specific show and invitation to special events.
Finally, at the $2,500 level, you will be recognized as a special program sponsor for a specific Dreamcatcher program such as improvisational comedy, the holiday special, an outreach program or the play reading series, which will include the following opportunities and benefits:
• as special production sponsor in that program’s playbills, including recognition on the inside cover of the sponsored production.
• on the homepage of the Dreamcatcher web site as a special production sponsor.
• as special production sponsor in the lobby showcase for the full duration of the special production.
• in Dreamcatcher’s newsletter as a special production sponsor.
• in emails as a special production sponsor.
• Four complimentary tickets to the sponsored production and invitations to special events.
We would be pleased and honored to have your support at any level. Please contact us with any questions or for further information on how we can work together.